|You will ask a question about a microbe of your choice. Then, using peer-reviewed journal articles and credible websites as resources, you will research your topic and write a one and a half to two page paper answering your question.|
1. Navigate Foothill's library and online information resources;
2. Use various online resources such as the library databases, PubMed, and Google to gather information about a microbiological topic of choice;
3. Evaluate websites for credibility, timeliness;
4. Discriminate between popular literature sources, peer-reviewed scientific journal resources, and website sources of information;
5. Accurately cite sources of information;
6. Synthesize information from various resources, coherently, in your own words.