The Library has 11 Group Study rooms: Three on the second floor, and eight on the first floor. You may reserve a Study Room up to 2 days in advance through the Group Study Room Reservations link, or by clicking the button on the right side of this page.
Study Room Policies:
- Study rooms are for the use of 2 or more people, not individual study.
- Rooms may be booked up to 2 days in advance.
- Each student may book up to 2 hours of time in a room each day.
- Food is not allowed in the rooms. Students with food will be asked to leave and will lose their reservation.
- The rooms are not soundproof. Please be respectful of others and keep your voices and other noise to a reasonable level.
- Walk-ins are welcome, but keep in mind that if a group has a reservation for the room you are in, the reservation takes priority.
- Do not use your own markers on the white boards. Go to the Circulation Desk to check out a set of markers and an eraser (remember to bring your DASB card or photo I.D.)
- Clean up after your group when you leave the room. Throw away all trash, push in chairs, erase the whiteboard.