The publications list:
- Allows you to browse the list of journals that are indexed in Academic Search Premier
- Provides a list of the years for which only an abstract is available and the years for which full text is available
- Provides a description of the periodical (e.g. whether it is peer-reviewed, its intended audience, the subjects that it covers, etc.)
- Allows you to browse the table of contents (and sometimes the full text) of the issues of a specific periodical title
To browse the publications list for a particular journal/magazine:
- Click on at the top of the screen.
- Enter the publication's name in the Browsing: Academic Search Premier--Publications box and click Browse.
- You can see from the screenshot below whether the full text is available from a given publication.
- From the list of publications, click the title you're interested in.
- You can see the title, the date range that is available, the publication type, the subject and a description of the journal, and if a journal is peer reviewed. You can also search within the publication or browse through a specific issue.