1. Go to NoodleTools and create a new account or sign in by clicking on Current Users: Sign In in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Next, click on .
3. Choose your citation format (MLA, APA, Chicago) and click on Create Project.
4. To create your bibliography, click on Bibliography, under
5. Select the citation type (document type) from the drop-down window:
6. Follow the directions given to create a citation for your first source, and then repeat the process for each additional source you need to cite.
7. When you're done creating citations, click Print/Export to finalize your bibliography.
8. Be sure to check for errors or omissions!